1. Your Agreement
These Terms govern your use of the Website. Please read these Terms carefully; they impose legal obligations on you and on Gift of Life, and establish our legal relationship. By using our services or accessing our Website, you are acknowledging that you have read and understood these Terms and agree to be legally bound by them.
In addition, if you affirmatively provide us with information or register as a Financial Supporter, Donor, or Medical Professional via our Website, during the submission process (and from time to time as we may require) you will be prompted to click an “I Accept” button, which further confirms your agreement to be legally bound by these Terms.
2. Grant of Rights
Provided you comply with these Terms, we grant you the right to access all areas of the Website for purposes of (i) learning more about our transplant and donor matching services, (ii) participating in our services, and (iii) contributing financially or otherwise to our organization (“Permitted Purposes”). In addition, we grant you the right to print out a reasonable number of pages from our Website, and circulate to interested parties a copy of these pages, provided that (a) you use — and ensure others with whom you share copies use – the print-outs only for Permitted Purposes, and (b) you retain on these print-outs any copyright notices or other proprietary notices as they appear on our Website. Apart from these express rights to use our Site and print out Site content for Permitted Purposes, you may not use, copy, modify, distribute, or access our Website, or any materials we have made available on the Site.
3. Gift of Life Ownership; Reservation of Rights
All information, software, artwork, text, video, audio, pictures, logos, and other content on the Website or embodied in our online services, including all associated intellectual property rights, are the proprietary property of Gift of Life and its licensors, and are protected by copyright and other intellectual property laws. Gift of Life retains all rights with respect to the Website except those expressly granted to you in Section 2, above.
4. Links to Third-Party Sites
The Website may contain links or produce search results that reference links to third party Websites (collectively “Linked Sites”). Gift of Life has no control over these Linked Sites or their content and does not assume responsibility or liability for any content, opinions, or materials available on Linked Sites. Gift of Life does not endorse the content of any Linked Site, nor does Gift of Life warrant that a Linked Site will be free of computer viruses or other harmful code that can impact your computer or other Web-access device. By using the Website to search for or link to another site, you agree and understand that such use is at your own risk.
5. Code of Conduct
As a condition to your use of the Website, you agree to follow our Code of Conduct, set out below. Under this Code, you will not:
- Use the Website in a manner that could disable, overburden, or impair the Site or interfere with any other party’s use and enjoyment of the Site.
- Seek to obtain access to any materials or information through “hacking” or through other means we have not intentionally made available to you through the Website.
- Submit material that is intentionally false, defamatory, unlawfully threatening, or unlawfully harassing.
- Transmit materials through the Site that you know or should know contain viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancelbots, or other computer-programming routines that are intended to damage, detrimentally interfere with, surreptitiously intercept, or expropriate any system, data, or personal information.
6. Revocation or Suspension of Use and Privileges
We reserve the right at any time to terminate or suspend your access to some or all of the Website if you engage in activities that we conclude, in our discretion, breach our Code of Conduct.